Thunder Insider Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Necessary.
McDonald’s Restaurants of Kentuckiana (250 W 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46260) and the Kentucky Derby Festival (1001 South Third Street, Louisville, KY 40203) (“Sponsors”) are proud to announce the Thunder Insider promotion! The Contest promotional dates are March 6 – April 2, 2015.
You must 18 years of age or older to become an Insider. To be eligible for the contest, you must meet the following guidelines:
- Register to become a Thunder Insider online at www.thunderoverlouisville.org/mcdinsider
- Registration period is from 8:00 AM on Friday, March 6 to 5:00 PM on April 2, 2015 EST.
- Entrant must provide all of the following information to be eligible for the prize drawings: first name, last name, mailing address with city, state and zip code, phone number, email address and birth date.
- By entering the promotion, entrant agrees to receive electronic correspondence from Kentucky Derby Festival regarding the Thunder Insider promotion and affiliated events.
- Entrant grants the Kentucky Derby Festival and McDonald’s and their agents, the exclusive right to use my name, likeness, photo, video recordings, voice recordings, for promotion, advertising, or any other purpose. Entrant further agree that the Kentucky Derby Festival may use and may license others to use entrant’s name, image, voice, likeness, and any biographical information provided, in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, advertisements, and merchandise, whether or not entrant is recognizable, in connection with the Kentucky Derby Festival.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One qualifier per email address. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited.
- The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of the Kentucky Derby Festival and McDonald’s Restaurants of Kentuckiana, their families, agencies and representatives.
- All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winners. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. If prize cannot be used for the 2015 Thunder Over Louisville Event, the prize will be forfeited.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that you have entered the contest of your own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to you in writing and you therefore understand and agree that neither the Kentucky Derby Festival, McDonald’s Restaurants of Kentuckiana, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, parent company, franchisees, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Approximate value of each prize is estimated at $500.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person that is found to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest. Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at https://www.adr.org, or contact AAA AT 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019; OR BY EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of Winners
On April 2, 2015, 100 winners will be randomly selected to win the Thunder Insider prize package. The winners will be notified at noon on Friday, April 3 via email. Specific instructions will be included and direct promotion winners to pick up their prize pack at a specific McDonald’s location.
Each of the 100 prize packages will include:
- Two (2) VIP credentials to Thunder Over Louisville VIP Viewing
- One (1) parking pass for a Waterfront Garage on Thunder Day
- Thunder Command Center Tour for Two (2) on Friday, April 17 (afternoon)
- Thunder “Fireworks Prep” Bridge Tour for Two (2) on Friday, April 17 (afternoon)
- Invitation for Two (2) to the Thunder Over Louisville Pilot’s Reception on Friday, April 17 (evening) *must be 21 years to attend.
- McDonald’s Thunder Insider credentials
- Additional “swag bag” items from Kentucky Derby Festival and McDonalds – based on availability